Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another weekend gone...sniff, sniff! :(


I'm bummed! The weekend flew by so fast! Too fast, in fact. I am already dreading work tomorrow. I have so much to do and know it's going to be a long day. I work as a visual merchandiser for a huge gift and garden center and I have 6 more trees to decorate and a whole display wall to break down and re-merchandise. (a huge undertaking) It has to be all done before November 1st in time for our Christmas open house. I do enjoy my job but some days I wish I could stay at home to make my cuties full time. Wouldn't that be just so lovely?!:)
Here's a picture of the little cutie I just finished tonight and put up on etsy.

1 comment:

  1. AAAUUUGGGHHH....mine...mine!!! *Runs off to Etsy as fast as her fingers will carry her*

    lol...I was wanting the little seal done in pink...but I have a fondness for mice in leaf boats. You couldn't have made anything more perfect for my tastes!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete