Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another busy day ahead!

It's 5 am and here I sit! Insomnia again. I woke up at 3 am and kept thinking about things and couldn't get back to sleep so decided to surf the web hoping I could go back to sleep. Except now I'm hungry but feeling too lazy to get out of my cozy bed to go down to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.
I have lots of ideas swimming around in my head to try to create this week. Some are big and some not so much. I know I can make the big ones happen but wonder if it will be time well spent?
On another note, I have some other things troubling my mind as of late. I don't know if I should do anything about it and that includes even mentioning it on here. I am not sure if it would be in good taste to blog about. Not that I would mention names or exact particulars! But, since I'm in doubt I'll wait and ponder on it some more. LOL, I know it sounds cryptic. It's not. Just a situation with a fellow etsyian that is bothering me. I'm sure I'm not the first to have had this problem nor the last. Just wanting to vent a little I suppose!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and productive day! (I'm going down now to get a little morning snack after all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi myko
    my cuties not arrived as yet honey but will def tell you when they have,I'll email or Twitter you-
    it takes a while by plane I expect. Don't mind as long as they're safe!
    Looking forward to the mouse in the boat too now-you have to stop making so many as I'm going to keep wanting more!! I noticed she didn't have a tail tho?
    If what you are alluding to above is copying of your toys you might like to read a recent post by julie on her blog about similar problems.
    Love kat. X
    her blog address is-
    www.littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk
    it's always upsetting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi myko
    my cuties not arrived as yet honey but will def tell you when they have,I'll email or Twitter you-
    it takes a while by plane I expect. Don't mind as long as they're safe!
    Looking forward to the mouse in the boat too now-you have to stop making so many as I'm going to keep wanting more!! I noticed she didn't have a tail tho?
    If what you are alluding to above is copying of your toys you might like to read a recent post by julie on her blog about similar problems.
    Love kat. X
    her blog address is-
    www.littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk
    it's always upsetting

    ReplyDelete