Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yummy felted cuteness!


Two blogs in one night! I just finished the details on the pink mushroom and took some pictures with the aid of my photo assistant. (LOL, which is Sierra, my 13 year old!) She gets to hold the light box for me as the days have grown shorter and the natural daylight is gone by the time I am done after work. The little turtle is the one I mentioned in my post yesterday. I had imagined a little mouse riding him. And Marina had inspired me to try making a snail. She laments the day the little ceramic snail she made in school in 2nd grade got broken. It was so cute. This one looks very similar only it is in felt form.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable set! I like your decorations too! I couldn't resist the little seal any longer. She is going to become part of my Christmas mantle scene I do every year. I have a collection of lovely bottle brush trees and I make a snowy forest with lots of snowmen, and igloo, an ice castle and two huskys. I think she will fit right in.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete