Monday, January 10, 2011

What a lovely store!


I just wanted to share with you this lovely little shop called Crown & Crumpet Tea Room! http://www.crownandcrumpet.com/  It's located in San Fransisco, CA and is just the cutest little shop ever!

Amy Dean the shop owner recently purchased a couple pieces of mine and she has contacted me to ask if I would like to sell some of my cuties in her lovely shop!  I'm very excited as I think this would be a wonderful opportunity!   I wish it were closer to me!  I would so be shopping there everyday I think! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to go there and shop! Congratuations on being asked to put your creations in her shop. I'd say that's quite an honor.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable shop! You little critters would fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped in for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It is a really sweet shop with some very unique items. I would love to go back and have tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time I'm in S.F., I'll have to stop in here - adorable! And I know your cuties must fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, nothing like it around here - and your critters would be an excellent fit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen them in a few magazines - SCORE!!! what a great match - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks for sharing this shop, it's too cute for words...and so is your blog!

    ReplyDelete