Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat

This silly tune has been stuck in my head for days now.  It's something the Mr. sings during the holiday...he said it's from a song he learned in gradeschool for the Christmas program. 

I made a few more cuties over the past few days.  I did a couple of snowgirls like the one that got featured in the Better Homes & Gardens Holiday craft issue.  And I made a cute standing teddy bear and a cute wee little mouse riding in a vintage sleigh.  I want to make more but SOMEBODY wants to go to the hockey game tonight.  The Phoenix Coyotes play his all time favorite team the Pittsburg Penguins.  They only come to Arizona once the whole season so we are going to go see them play tonight.  Hey!  Maybe I'll take my bag of yarn with me so I can work on things while watching the game...I wonder if he would be really annoyed with that?!  LOL!  I tried to talk him into going alone but he kept insisting I go with...ugh!:(

Anyway, here are some pics of the little cuties I finished!:)


3 comments: