Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You've Come A Long Way Baby!

Come on!  Sing it with me! lol :) 

Yesterday, I was going through some of my old pictures of my work on my computer and I had to laugh at my earlier pieces.  I cringed because my first pom pom cuties looked so...well childish looking.  What a difference 3 years makes!

Here's my very first "Mouse On a Mushroom" I ever made... (I'm almost too embarrassed to show you!)
                                                               Before
and here is what it's evolved in too... (I'm sure you've seen this one a time or two already though)

After

I feel my work is constantly evolving.  I enjoy trying new ideas and experimenting in order to keep my work fresh and exciting.  I hope you will continue to enjoy them too! :)

7 comments:

  1. Aww! I think all of the creative people of the world feel the same way. The work we do is constantly evolving, but it's nice to look back and see our early work to help us see progress.

    I think that first little guy is still quite cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to look back at where you started and see the progression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What progress! What evolution!
    Keep this up & let's see where it takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great fun to see your new creations and be shown some of your earlier work. Love it! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is perfection so if perfection can get better then I can't wait to see what evolves :) Your little critters should be on Martha or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't ever get rid of that first picture ! Isn't it amazing now to look back and see where you've come from ? I think he is really quite cute and it's amazing to chronicle your own progress !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a very talented lady! I am amazed by your creativity!

    Marion

    ReplyDelete