Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

A heartfelt thank you to all that visit me on my little blog.  All your comments mean so much and all of your support as well.  I love creating and sharing with you all my little ideas and memories and have so much more to share if you are willing to listen, lol.

I am excited for tomorrow morning for my kids to open their gifts.  They are getting older and with that their innocent beliefs about Santa have faded over the past few years.  So it is a little bittersweet when I stop to think about it and reflect on Christmases past.   But we are all together happy and healthy.  We have a roof over our head and food on our table and family to share it with.  What more can one ask for?

(Pictured are my three youngest and our niece and nephew to the right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment