Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Mouse and a Mushroom


Sigh, what a long day this has been! Work, work, work. (No rest for the wicked as they say) I managed to get two Christmas trees up and decorated today for work. A vintage themed one and a platinum/light blue one. I still have 6 more to go before the open house scheduled for November 1st.

After work, I came home and got straight to work out in my garage studio. I have to say, I really like how they turned out! LOL, I always fall in love with my latest creation it seems! During lunch today I went to my favorite antique shop and found some goodies! I can't wait to create with it all. Tonight I made the mouse on the vintage pin cushion I found. Its a little grungy due to its age but to me that just adds to its charm! I also got the sweetest tiny little spools of thread. I used one for the "Sew Cute Mouse". I think it'll be the perfect gift for the quilter or seamstress!

Next I made a cute red and white mushroom. I really love how it turned out. Its intended for a mouse to sit on that I hope to finish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment